The Supplement to the LIVE Register of Electors is now open.
Your form must be received by Leitrim County Council NO LATER than the below dates. Any forms submitted after this time will NOT be accepted.
TUESDAY 7TH MAY 2019 - CLOSE OF BUSINESS
SUNDAY 28TH APRIL 2019 - CLOSE OF BUSINESS
|TYPE OF FORM ||NAME OF FORM |
|Postal Voters (Physical Illness/Disability)||PVS1|
|Postal Voters (Occupation/Certain Students)||PVS2|
|Special Voters List||SVS1|
Your form must be fully completed and be witnessed, signed and stamped by a member of the Garda Síochána at your local Garda Station. Once fully completed this can be sent FREEPOST to us at the below address.
You must be 18 years of age on or before polling day
Your Citizenship will determine which type of elections that you can vote in, as follows:
- Referenda: Only Irish citizens can vote in referenda e.g. to vote for or against a proposal to modify the Irish constitution
- Presidential: Only Irish citizens can vote in Presidential Elections
- Elections for Dáil Éireann: Both Irish and British citizens can vote in elections for Dáil Éireann
- Elections for the European Parliament: Irish, British and other European Union (EU) citizens can vote in elections for the European Parliament
- Elections for Local Government: Irish, British, EU and non-EU citizens can vote in local elections