Following a review of the Leitrim County Council Casual Trading Bye-Laws (2009), Draft Casual Trading Bye-Laws 2018 have been drawn up.
Notice is hereby given that in accordance with Section 6 of the Casual Trading Act 1995, a copy of these draft bye-laws are now available for inspection from Wednesday 17th January 2018 to Monday 19th February 2018 (both days inclusive) during public opening hours at:
- Leitrim County Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim;
- Leitrim County Council Area Office, Manorhamilton;
- County Library, Ballinamore;
- Leitrim County Council Branch Library, Drumshanbo, and;
- Leitrim County Council Branch Library, Mohill.
The draft bye-laws may can be viewed from the links below;
Casual Trading 2018 Draft Bye Laws.pdf (size 401 KB)
Report on Review of Casual Trading 2018.pdf (size 326 KB)
Submissions in relation to the proposed revised bye-laws may be made in writing and should reach the Administrative Officer, Casual Trading, Planning Department, Leitrim County Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim not later than 5.00 p.m. on Monday 5th March 2018. Such submissions received will be taken into consideration before the making of the bye-laws by Leitrim County Council.