2019 CEP Application Form
2019 CEP Guidelines
The Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) provides funding to enhance community facilities that address disadvantage, as identified in Leitrim Local Economic and Community Plan.
Applications are now invited for funding under this scheme:
- The Scheme offers small grants up to a maximum of € 1,000 (e.g. Sports, Office or Catering Equipment, etc)
- The Scheme also allows from €2000 to maximum of €8,000 for larger scale capital projects (e.g. development/renovation of community/youth spaces, energy efficiency projects, etc).
- Funding for capital projects only
- Only one application is accepted from each Community Group
Who is eligible to apply?
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community centres, youth clubs, sports/recreation facilities etc
For an Application Form please contact - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 071-9620005 Ext 540
Closing date for applications is 4pm on Thursday 30th May 2019. Late applications will be deemed ineligible.
Community Development, Leitrim Co Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
(: (071) 9650400 Ext. 540 / 552 *: email@example.com