Communities Enhancement Programme
The Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) is a new programme for 2018 which provides funding to communities across Ireland to enhance facilities in disadvantaged areas. It builds on and replaces the Communities Facilities Scheme and RAPID programme.
Applications are now invited for funding under this scheme:
- The Scheme offers small grants of up to a maximum of € 1,000 (E.g Gardening, Office or Catering Equipment)
- The Scheme also allows from €3000 to maximum of € 10,000 for larger scale capital projects (E.g development/renovation of community/youth spaces, public realm improvements, energy efficiency projects).
- Funding will relate to capital projects only
- Only one application is accepted from each Community Group
Who is eligible to apply?
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community centres, youth clubs, sports/recreation facilities etc
CEP Guidelines 2018
CEP Application Form 2018
Closing date for applications is 30th July 2018
Community Development, Leitrim Co Council, Áras an Chontae, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
(: (071) 9650400 Ext. 540 / 552 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find details of any schemes that arise throughout the year, that are processed by the Community Development section of Leitrim Co Council on tabs to the left / below